Wednesday 3 March 2010

Veganism and uni work

I decided to make the pledge to be a vegan for a month on the Vegan Society website. It's actually really good because you answer these questions and then you can request to have a mentor to help you and stuff and they send you all this information and recipes and stuff which is useful. So I am feeling really positive about this whole vegan thing and I'm thinking its something I could really get into :)

On a more negative note, uni work is really doing my head in at the moment. We have a big project on at the moment which is going ahead next week and I can't wait until next weekend. Thing is we have a business plan due in soon and its is MASSIVE. We could choose to do it in groups but its something I want to do myself and its about 5,000 words and pretty complicated if you don't have a clue about financial forecasting and the likes. I am really looking forward to getting on with it it's just a little daunting. Then we have our evaluation for our project and some research stuff to do and while it's all spread out I really need to get on with this Business Plan stuff. Agh stress! I just want this project to be over. Please leave me some nice positive comments people. Something inspirational preferably :) something that will give me a good kick up the backside like I need right now.

Speak to you soon anyway,

Much love,

Miss Multiplicity xxx

ps and I keep forgetting about my damned placement! I. Must. Remember. That. I. Need. To. Find. A. Placement!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment